FIFA 18 beta invites for multiple game modes are officially out. Whether you get access to Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, Career Mode, or all game modes, the lucky few randomly selected Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players in the US or UK should be receiving emails shortly.
Here’s what you need to know, courtesy of EA:
We’ve changed up the FIFA Beta access process this year. Here’s what you can expect:
We’ll email you
This year we’ve removed registration. We’re emailing selected players with their Beta codes.
We only have enough codes for the players that we sent emails to. If you didn’t get an email with a code, our Advisors won’t be able to give you one, nor do we have any available on the forums.
Check that you get our emails
Make sure you’ve opted in to get our emails. Go to the EA Sports FIFA Contact Preferences pageand check the first box.
If you’ve changed your email address or no longer have access to the one you used to create your account, swap emails from one account to another.
You can also add a secondary email address to your account. A secondary email helps you reset your password if you’re locked out of your EA Account and primary email address. You can find the Secondary Email section under the EA Account Security tab.
Can I get a few more FIFA 18 beta details?
• Selected FIFA players in the US and the UK who opted in to get EA emails will get an email at the email address that’s linked to their EA account.
• Because of limited space in the Closed Beta, not everyone will get an email with a code.
• We only have enough codes for the players that we sent emails to. If you didn’t get an email with a code, our Advisors won’t be able to give you one.
• The email will include a Closed Beta access code for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
o Redeem your PlayStation 4 code.
o Redeem your Xbox One code
• You must be 18 years or older.
• You’ll need to have an Internet connection, an EA Account, and have accepted the User Agreement and the FIFA 18 Beta Agreement.
• Live streaming and image capturing of Closed Beta gameplay or forums is against our rules as is discussing the content of the beta on the forum.
We send all Beta communication from EA@e.ea.com. Add this address as a safe sender to receive emails. Check your spam, junk, or social folder for any missed email messages from EA@e.ea.com.
Stay tuned on easports.com, Twitter, and Facebook for FIFA 18 updates.
If you aren’t one of the fortunate few, don’t fret — you’re by no means alone. The upside is the game will be in here just in over a month.